Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Sloane Taylor



Today we have Sloane Taylor with us. She writes wonderful warm witty and very sexy books. She is also a lovely lady who has many fans and friends who love to read her books. Below are some details of her books. For more information visit Sloane's website. There is always something interesting to find there.

Hi Sloane!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for having me out today. Love your new site and wish you great success with it.

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m a sensual woman who believes humor and sex are healthy aspects of our everyday lives which carry over into my books.

My stories are set in Europe where the men are all male and the North American women they encounter are both feminine and strong. As a true romantic, my women bring more than lust to their men’s lives.

I was born and raised in Chicago. Studly, my non-husband and mate for life, and I split our time between a home in Illinois and a weekend cottage on the back roads of Indiana…or you can catch up with me as I travel though Europe, researching new material.

Currently, I write for two fantastic publishers, Amber Quill Press - Amber Heat and Aspen Mountain Press. Why do I praise and respect them so much? They're honest, fair, open minded and produce high quality work. Be sure to check them out next time you're craving an excellent read.

Amber Quill Press is home to my Melt the Ice series and single titles. It’s also where I’ve branched out to sci-fi with the talented Robert Appleton.

Aspen Mountain Press publishes my Magnificent Men of Munich series, single titles, and the Naughty Ladies of Nice series. Yes, the girls are back and badder than ever.:) It was great fun expanding them.

If you’re into easy cooking, please visit me at wwww.sloanetaylor.com and click on Fun Stuff. I’m also at www.myspace.com/sloanetaylor and of course http://www.facebook.com/home.php.

Thank you again, Linda, for this wonderful opportunity to meet new people.:)


Sultry in Sweden
Amber Quill Press / Amber Heat
BUY LINK: http://amberquill.com/AmberHeat/SultrySweden.html

BLURB:
Battered hockey player Colt Coltrane arrives in Sweden with one thing on his mind--victory. A bad spill later, however, and he's at the tender mercies of the sexiest masseuse he's ever seen. From that point, all his good intentions go straight to hell when he strips for the Swedish iceberg.

Disa Ellstrom has had it with sports figures who always expect more from her than a massage. She can't believe her friend Carl sent the American goalie to her. Unable to ignore the man's pain, however, Disa takes on Colt and soon finds her heart melting faster than a spring thaw.

Combine a hot-blooded American and a Swedish spitfire and they're sure to set Stockholm ablaze...

SULTRY IN SWEDEN

EXCERPT:
Colt stampeded down the stairs, cursing with each jolt to his spine. He shoved open the door and skidded across the slick marble floor, then sidestepped the glass table and scanned the crowd beyond the mammoth bouquet plunked in the center. He spotted Disa across the lobby, headed for the sidewalk.

“Disa!” he hollered not caring about the people who turned and frowned, especially a silver-haired woman who sniffed and curled her lip. “Hey, Disa, wait.”

Some big guy, all handsy feely, wedged himself next to her and pushed them through the revolving door.

Oh, shit.
He stopped short, royally screwed. She had to be horrible mad at him to pick up nother guy in a matter of minutes. Insane thoughts and images raced through his brain, colliding with logic. He knew in his heart she wasn’t the type to troll or react out of spite. Didn’t matter, he was determined to correct this fucked up night of lost opportunity.

Colt slammed his palm against the glass side door and shoved his way into a hellacious rainstorm. Rain splattered across his face, but he managed to see Disa and Romeo duck into a dark entryway a few stores down the street. He charged after them and sloshed to a stop.

“What gives? I thought we were on for tonight. Why are you with him?” Colt jerked a thumb toward the face hidden in shadows. “Disa, if it’s about what happened upstairs, I’m really sorry. I had no clue Jake had it planned. It’s not my scene. I swear.”

He reached for her.

Stefan stepped forward, catching Disa up in his arms, and Colt’s heart turned to stone.

What the shit is she doing with that prick?

“Get away from my wife.”

“You’re married?” His clenched gut rolled over itself.


BUY LINK: http://amberquill.com/AmberHeat/SultrySweden.html


FRENCH TWIST
Aspen Mountain Press
BUY LINK http://aspenmountainpress.com/new-releases/french-twist/prod_322.html


BLURB:
Interpol agent Claudette D’Laquois is on the run. Dull Uncle Paul and his rundown chateau in Nice, France are her only safe haven…but she never planned on the delectable estate manager who is even more dangerous than the Russian mob boss who wants her dead.

Three weeks of overseeing operations at his friend’s orchard seems like the ideal vacation to CPA Don Hobbs. And so it was—until a French sex goddess pulls him into a world of drugs, intrigue, and erotic fantasy.


FRENCH TWIST

EXCERPT:
The throbbing burst into Claudette’s head again. She rubbed her temples. “S’il vous plait, do not make this more difficult.”

“Hey, I get it. You’re this tough woman who can handle herself in any kind of danger. But, you need to look at it from my point of view.” Don stepped behind her and massaged her shoulders, edging up to her neck.

Instant relief.

She sighed with each knead that worked free the stress knots.

“Let’s just say this Cesar doesn’t come alone. You ever figure he’s not a good guy?” Sarcasm streamed with each word.

“I know him.” She shrugged off his hands and turned, her fists balled tight. “You do not.”

“I’m not stupid and I do know a bunch of bullshit when I hear it.” His words bounced off the walls. “You think this guy is your long-lost savior. Not hardly likely, chickee, if he bailed on a high profile government job and left you to the wolves.” He squinted at her, a vein pulsed along his forehead. “Was your commander right? Did you and this jerk have a couple of rolls in the sack and now you think he’s gonna be the righteous man of the hour? Is that all it takes with you?”

“You dare to speak to me this way?” Red flashed before her eyes. “One afternoon of sex and you think you own me? Know what my life is like? How it should be orchestrated? You assume the right to be my master?” Meeting him decibel for decibel, she yelled, “You are an idiot!”

She swung out her hand, ready to slap his face. Hard.

With an expression cold and fierce, he leaned into her.

“Don’t do it. Don’t do one damn thing you don’t want done back to you.” He stood his ground, fists planted on his hips. “I’m a nice guy. A gentleman until someone, and I don’t care if she is a broad, muscles me. You got that? Loud and clear? Has it sunk you’re your brain? I will not—”




BUY LINK http://aspenmountainpress.com/new-releases/french-twist/prod_322.html


I love sloane's books and I'm sure that she has a whole legion of fans who will be interested in her new venture.





Sloane's website is

www.sloanetaylor.com







3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Thank you for the great post and all the nice things you said. You're making me blush.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stories, Sloane. I own them and love them. Colt is definitely one of my favorite heroes for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Melissa. You can thank my critique partners for keeping Colt frisky.:)

    ReplyDelete